3. Type cookies and their purpose
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: with this we can make the website function better and it is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we store your login details or what you have put in your shopping cart.
- Anonymized analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is developed, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for derivative purposes. For example, the following data can be collected:
• the number of unique visitors
• how often users visit the site
• which pages users view
• how long users view a particular page
• at which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is developed, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for derivative purposes. For example, the following data can be collected, such as:
• which pages did you view
• how long you stayed on a particular page
• at which page you left the site
- Own tracking cookies: we can find out that you have also visited the relevant other website(s) from our network in addition to our website. It is not intended to display your profile or address, but serves to prevent advertisements on your profile. We ask for your permission for these cookies. These cookies will therefore not be placed without your permission.
- Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not possible to your name, address, as known to us, but such only to target advertisements on your personal profile so that they are much relevant to you. We ask for your permission for these cookies. These cookies will therefore not be placed without your permission.
- Social media related cookies: allow social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to record which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your web browsing behaviour.
- Site improvement cookies/optimization cookies: we can test different versions of a web page to see which page is visited the best.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, restrict and delete personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can send us these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to prevent it. When it comes to accessing personal data to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can change these settings in the settings of your browser.
5. Delete and delete cookies
You can delete cookies via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to notify you when a cookie is placed. You can also select certain specific cookies that may not be placed. View the help function of your browser for this option. If you use the cookies in your browser, this may have consequences for